Friday, April 11, 2008

Piled Higher and Deeper... Finally

Yeah, I know. I missed Rachmaninoff's Birthday on April 1. So sue me. I started a post for him on that day, so I'll finish it up later and it will post as April 1 when I'm done.

The reason I haven't been as diligent with my composer birthdays is that I've been busy... writing my dissertation.

I defended my PhD dissertation today and passed - so I'm a Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry now! Hooray!

Here's my one of my favorite comic strips, written expressly for us crazy perpetual students in mind.

4 comments:

Cheryl FM said...

CONGRATS! Dr. BuggyDaddy...it has a nice ring to it...

buggydaddy said...

Thanks! I'll say it does...

Matt Tiscareno said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations from both of us.

buggydaddy said...

Thanks, Matt!