Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Daughters Are So Talented, Part 1

My daughters are so talented. Of course, I suppose I'm biased, but I'll let you judge whether or not I'm correct. This post will be devoted to the many talents of my youngest daughter, Rebekah. She is only 190.5 hours old right now, yet she can:

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Poop
4. Pee
5. Cry
6. Dance (with a little of daddy's help)
7. Enjoy Scarlatti sonatas played by daddy on the piano
8. Make hilarious faces that could rival any veteran thespian

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for.
I present to you the many faces of Rebekah:



























3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Funny! How many minutes was this series taken over?

Katie said...

About 2 minutes :). Dan just kept snapping the camera while I held her.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. She reminds me of Rachel as a baby, but doesn't quite compete in the cheeks area. What a prodigy, smiling already :) - and it's nice to see her with her eyes open. Dad and I got a good laugh out of the grimaces.